Passion or Reality?

Life Story by Daniel | Monday, August 06, 2007 | 0 comments »

Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without Passions.

This is what I always believe in.

But in Life, do we really have a choice to choose between Passions and Reality?

Passions, a powerful emotion, a boundless enthusiams.

Lifelong dreams are the stuff of Passion.

Since young, we develops hobbies and interest through things we learn and see.

A hobby or an interest becomes a Passion when it has made inroad into our heart and change the way we think and view things.

But how many of us can really do things that we are Passionate in for life? Or for a living?

I used to like designing and art a lot, and I used every chance I have to take up courses and lessons to understand and learned more about it.

Until a certain stage of life, when I have to decide what I really want to do for the rest of my life.

I wanted to study interior design, but being discouraged by my parent, I took up engineering instead.

Which is where I am now, working in a software related job, and maybe for the rest of my life.

I wouldn’t say I hate being where I am now because who knows what will happen if I really take up interior design, as the job opportunity for it during that time isnt a lot.

So where is the choice?

Although there’s people out there, who is really doing things they love doing for Life, but most of us don’t.

School teaches us all kinds of subjects, all kinds of modules or stuff that helps us to find a stable and normal job.
But why didn’t they teach us anything about pursuing our Passions and Dreams?

I may not be able to do the things I Love or I Passionate about for Life, but still, I encourage all my friends out there.

Follow your heart, but be quiet for awhile first.
Ask questions, then feel the answer from within.
And Learn to trust your heart.

After all, only Passionate people dare to dream =)



Found this article useful?
Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site.
Thanks for your support!

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

0 comments