Feeling Pain

Life Story by Daniel | Thursday, November 15, 2007 | 1 comments »

"You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand

Anger and agony
Are better than misery
Trust me, I've got a plan
When the lights go off you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all"

-Three Days Grace, Pain.



Pain by Three Days Grace.

Came Across this Song when I was browsing through YouTube.

This song doesn't really sound Fantastic when I first listen to it.

Somehow the title of the song 'Pain' attracts me and made me listen to the whole song over again trying to find the meaning in it.

'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all'.

Life may be bad, there may be hardship.

You might feel sad, hurted and even pain.

Sometimes you would rather you feel nothing at all.

But imagine, if you can't feel the sadness or can't feel the pain, what's the difference of being dead?

Pain is constantly reminding us that we are Alive while Sadness is making us Feeling Alive.

Since we already know that we are Alive, why not Live this one and only Life to the fullest?

Since you feel the Pain, why not cure it and make yourself feel better?

Since you feel the Sadness, why not find ways to forget about it and make yourself Happy?

You may ask, How to cure the Pain? How to forget the Sadness?

No one can teach You how, as the person who understands You the most is Yourself.

The Answer is within You and is there waiting for You.

But don't worry, you are not alone.

I might not be able to cure your Pain or make you forget your Sadness, but I'll be here to lend You a listening ear.

I'll be here to Share your Sadness and Pain.

If You belief in me, I'll be here to guide You along the way You are looking for the Answer.

This Post is for all of You who's feeling Alive out there =)



P.S : Don't forget to off the Music of Buen Amigo when viewing this Video. Enjoy!



Found this article useful?
Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site.
Thanks for your support!

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

1 comments

  1. rik-kidlat // November 16, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

    yup, you just made me feel better.

    you just made my day end on a bright note.

    thanks.