The Five People You Meet in Heaven

Life Story by Daniel | Friday, November 23, 2007 | 5 comments »

I once brought this Book by Mitch Albom called 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven'.

Here a brief Story of this Book:

Eddie is a wounded war veteran, an old man who has lived, in his mind, an uninspired life.
His job is fixing rides at a seaside amusement park.
On his 83rd birthday, a tragic accident kills him as he tries to save a little girl from a falling cart.
He awakes in the afterlife, where he learns that heaven is not a destination.
It's a place where your life is explained to you by five people, some of whom you knew, others who may have been strangers.
One by one, from childhood to soldier to old age, Eddie's five people revisit their connections to him on earth, illuminating the mysteries of his "meaningless" life, and revealing the haunting secret behind the eternal question: "Why was I here?"



This is one of the most meaningful Book I've ever read.

And I think everyone should read it =)
(If you couldn't find the Book or unwilling to spend any money in buying, feel free to drop me a Comment with your Email and, I'll find a 'Solution' for you)

There's also other titles of Mitch Albom which I think are very meaningful too.

Tuesday with Morrie and For One More Day.

Do check them out when you're free =)



Found this article useful?
Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site.
Thanks for your support!

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 26, 2007 at 6:21 PM  

    I have read this book, and you are right it is wonderful.. I recommend it also to anyone that really enjoys a great read..
    and I cried a lot while reading it

    NE~

  2. NyteMagic // November 28, 2007 at 7:31 AM  

    I have seen the movie but I would love to read the book. I'm interested in partaking of your "solution". =)

    nytemagic@gmail.com

  3. Anonymous // September 16, 2008 at 2:38 AM  

    I can't wait until I read this!!! Please help me at valor_bishop@yahoo.com

  4. Anonymous // September 26, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

    I would love to read the book. I'm interested in partaking of your "solution", please email me @ valor_bishop@yahoo.com

  5. Anonymous // October 5, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

    Hi,
    I really like your blog. It reflects various aspects of life. I
    have at some point of time questioned my self and also discussed these with myself.
    Also please send me a copy of the book "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" to vsrnine@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Sam